Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Just wanted my family and everyone else to know I was well taken care of this Christmas Eve. It was a great day, though of course not as awesome as it would have been if it would have been spent WITH my dearest Rory and the children.

Was able to help with the Christmas care package project at the church, it snowed, and I had a great Christmas Eve with the Willis and Gilbert families at the Willis's home over the bridge from Juneau on Douglas Island. And I got to pray with and sing to the children before bed. Other than being with the family, a perfect day.

Also, I want to share my gratitude for the gospel of Jesus Christ, for His perfect example, for the joy and peace His plan brings me and my family, and for His Atonement, which is really the perfect gift.

No comments: